microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Unable to Throw Errors up to my Installer Class (C# VS2005

xpress.dave

5/15/2006 7:01:00 PM

I have a custom installer class that calls a custom class that handles
database creation, update, etc. Im simply trying to have my called
class raise any of the exceptions to the installer class so that I can
handle them there. When I perform a throw from the called custom class
it does not get up to the Installer Class but breaks as an unhandled
exception. Is there a way to work around this or am I going to handle
all the exceptions from within the database class?