Pooja

I have a setup project in my solution. Everytime I build the solution in any
mode (debug / release), the windows installer pop-up appears asking to
install my web application. How can I get rid of that windows installer
pop-up?

Thanks,
Pooja.
1 Answer

Phil Wilson

Are you doing a re-build that overwrites the web site that your setup
project installed? If so you'll need to stop doing that. Windows Installer
is simply trying to repair what it sees as a broken installation of your web
site - somebody keeps replacing/removing its files!
--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
----