microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

displaying values not working

Wendy Elizabeth

4/26/2006 10:53:00 PM

I am currently working with Visual Basic.net in the Vistual Studio.net 1.1.

When I want to look at values in different variables, I will put my mouse
over a field (hover of the variable). When I do this, no value shows up for
the variable. The only way that I can see what value is in the variable is to
enter the field name in a window. (These windows would be command window,
immediate window, locals, watch windows, etc.)

Thus can you tell me what I need to change in Visual studio.net 1.1 so that
when I hover over a field, the value is displayed?