microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Running my app after install..

Cleyton

3/24/2006 7:46:00 PM

Hello!

Someone knows how can I do that? I want to run my application after install
it.

And another: Someone knows how can i put a winform's mine in front of
installation form ??

If someone knows at least one thing about that, help me...please!

Thanks!
1 Answer

Phil Wilson

1) Use a custom action to launch your app in the [TARGETDIR] location,
passing [TARGETDIR] in CustomActionData. Launch it asynchronously.
2) Use MsiLaunch.
http://www.cornerhouse.ca/en/msil...

I'm not sure what "Someone knows how can i put a winform's mine in front of
installation form ??" means.
--
Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
----