microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

ILAsm --- I cannot find this dotnet framework sdk

Graham Bennett

8/30/2002 9:00:00 PM

Hi There

Where can one get a copy of ILAsm --- I cannot find this on the dotnet
framework sdk ... although ILDAsm is there ?

I have a full set of the dotnet dev tools installed

Many thanks

Graham

2 Answers

(Mattias Sjögren)

Graham,

>Where can one get a copy of ILAsm --- I cannot find this on the dotnet
>framework sdk ... although ILDAsm is there ?

It's in your %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705 directory.

Mattias

===
Mattias Sjögren (VB MVP)
mattias @ mvps.org
http://www.msjogren.n...

Ken Papai

"Graham Bennett" <GBennett@Uskotec.com> wrote in message

> Where can one get a copy of ILAsm --- I cannot find this on the dotnet
> framework sdk ... although ILDAsm is there ?

Did you search for the file on your disk?
It should be there.