microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

system.security.cryptography.xml

Mark Liu

8/30/2002 7:19:00 AM

Visual Studio .Net enterprise Architect is installed in
my windows 2000 advanced server machine, I can use
system.security.cryptography, but it says that
system.security.cryptography.xml doesn't exist. It should
be there. Could someone know why?

Thanks

Mark
2 Answers

(Elan Zhou(MS))

You may check if you referenced System.Security.dll in your project.

Regards,
Elan Zhou
Got .Net? http://www.got...

Mark Liu

Hi

You are right, I didn't reference System.Security.dll in
the project.

Thanks a lot.

Mark Liu

confers no rights.