DRb: Using an existing auth mecha

Ilmari Heikkinen

1/14/2005 12:01:00 AM

Hello list,

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this matter:

Is there a (easy) way to use existing authentication mechanisms with
DRb?
(examples: OS account, RADIUS)

Any help appreciated

5 Answers

The PHANTOM

On Sep 3, 2:21 pm, robw <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 7:52 pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:28:54 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
> > wrote:

> > >Ah c'mon you crippled bitch.
> > >Take me up on the offer. It'll prove me wrong and you right.
>
> > It'd prove nothing, of course..  It's not like I'd ever post pictures
> > of either of us...
>
> > >Isn't that what you want????
>
> > <chuckle>  How many times have I told you that I really don't care
> > what you believe, Girly.
>
> > >And you both have work to do?
>
> > I can't leave my Ameritrade account for a week.  I have to <LOL> think
> > or swim...
>
> > >Hmmmm, but you'll still have time to scuba dive......and post?
>
> >   We're planning to dive one or maybe two days.  What we have
> > scheduled is some pretty deep dives and she's not sure if she'll like
> > going that deep.  We're probably not going to scuba dive early in the
> > morning or later at night.  We'll spend some time exploring the area,
> > spend some time sitting and doing nothing..  She works long hours and
> > relishes her time to sit and relax and do nothing.  I know there will
> > be sitting on the beach time.  Not my favorite thing to do but a
> > biggie for her since she just doesn't get to do it all that much.  One
> > of the things we've missed from our boat travels is having morning
> > coffee while watching the sunrise.  Our Condo faces West and we do
> > have a small balcony on the south side but only big enough to stand
> > in...  We made a special effort to get an ocean facing room with a big
> > balcony.
>
> > >Face it, you aren't going anywhere. The "use " of the hotel's wifi is
>
> > <shrug>  It's really not all that big a deal..   we're not going all
> > that far away..   only over to the East Coast..  and this is not what
> > you'd call a bigtime dive location anyway.  We have to drive 50 miles
> > from the hotel to get to where the boat leaves..   and then we'll be
> > going out 20 to 50 miles..>nothing more
> > >than a very lame excuse for you to be posting.
>
> > >I was born at night....but it wasn't last night.
>
> You won't post pix on usenet and yet you provided video of a Tea
> Bagger rally you attended?
>
> You're a freaking liar. You don't scuba dive (i've already had an
> expert tell me that) and
> your bff is probably made up, as well.
>
> And you sure made this trip sound like a big deal a couple days ago.
>
> You sure seem to be backing off......

Where your "pix" Kathy??

robw

On Sep 3, 5:06 pm, The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 2:24 pm, robw <noddy...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Sep 2, 11:09 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> > > steve and Knickkers like to practice all the time.
>
> > steve's a freaking liar. he says he's missing an eye and a leg plus
> > mnagled
> > fingers on one hand but a bit later he's bragging about being able to
> > scuba
> > dive. i checked it out with an expert and the cat told me that there's
> > no way stevie
> > could be doing that exercise.
>
> > basically he's full of sh*t.
>
> That's where you made your mistake Kathy. Now you're talking to cats.
> Btw,have you ever done any scuba diving?? And NO, diving facefirst
> into the sweaty crotch of a hommeless crackhead nigga is NOT scuba
> diving. Idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Go blow yerself.

Well, it's that time of year and I'm only asking once (and the n go
back to
ignoring your faggot ass) are you going to show this year?

Yes or No, save the other bollocks for someone else.

Steve

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 12:24:54 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sep 2, 11:09?pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:28:54 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I was born at night....but it wasn't last night.
>>
>> steve and Knickkers like to practice all the time.
>
>steve's a freaking liar. he says he's missing an eye and a leg plus
>mnagled
>fingers on one hand but a bit later he's bragging about being able to
>scuba
>dive. i checked it out with an expert and the cat told me that there's
>no way stevie
>could be doing that exercise.
>
>basically he's full of sh*t.

Robbie-girl's "expert" must be another sissy girly-girl like robbie...
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/46182-one-legged-d...

Steve

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 12:21:05 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Sep 2, 7:52?pm, Steve <stevencan...@yahooooo.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:28:54 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>> >Ah c'mon you crippled bitch.
>> >Take me up on the offer. It'll prove me wrong and you right.
>>
>> It'd prove nothing, of course.. ?It's not like I'd ever post pictures
>> of either of us...
>>
>> >Isn't that what you want????
>>
>> <chuckle> ?How many times have I told you that I really don't care
>> what you believe, Girly.
>>
>> >And you both have work to do?
>>
>> I can't leave my Ameritrade account for a week. ?I have to <LOL> think
>> or swim...
>>
>> >Hmmmm, but you'll still have time to scuba dive......and post?
>>
>> ? We're planning to dive one or maybe two days. ?What we have
>> scheduled is some pretty deep dives and she's not sure if she'll like
>> going that deep. ?We're probably not going to scuba dive early in the
>> morning or later at night. ?We'll spend some time exploring the area,
>> spend some time sitting and doing nothing.. ?She works long hours and
>> relishes her time to sit and relax and do nothing. ?I know there will
>> be sitting on the beach time. ?Not my favorite thing to do but a
>> biggie for her since she just doesn't get to do it all that much. ?One
>> of the things we've missed from our boat travels is having morning
>> coffee while watching the sunrise. ?Our Condo faces West and we do
>> have a small balcony on the south side but only big enough to stand
>> in... ?We made a special effort to get an ocean facing room with a big
>> balcony.
>>
>> >Face it, you aren't going anywhere. The "use " of the hotel's wifi is
>>
>> <shrug> ?It's really not all that big a deal.. ? we're not going all
>> that far away.. ? only over to the East Coast.. ?and this is not what
>> you'd call a bigtime dive location anyway. ?We have to drive 50 miles
>> from the hotel to get to where the boat leaves.. ? and then we'll be
>> going out 20 to 50 miles..>nothing more
>> >than a very lame excuse for you to be posting.
>>
>> >I was born at night....but it wasn't last night.
>
>You won't post pix on usenet and yet you provided video of a Tea
>Bagger rally you attended?

I posted a link to somebody's video. Quite a different thing, girly..

>You're a freaking liar. You don't scuba dive (i've already had an
>expert tell me that) and

One legged diving isn't all that big a thing, Girly-girl. Your expert
must be a sissy like you.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/46182-one-legged-d...

>your bff is probably made up, as well.
>
>And you sure made this trip sound like a big deal a couple days ago.

<shrug > I said I made reservations for a scuba trip. That's what I
had done.. and yeah it is a big deal for us. We haven't gotten away
together for more than weekend for quite a while.. however, her
laptop has a Citrix link to her corporate server. She is a
workaholic.

>You sure seem to be backing off......

Not a bit.

Buster Norris

tall. Lies frequently but after many beatings has become another
usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have been exposed, frequently
revert to behavior most similar to a zoo monkey who sits in the cage
throwing feces at passersby but saying nothing of value.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

]Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Tue, 17 May 2011 15:48:28 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>On May 15, 10:28?pm, Buster Norris <bustyourf...@rocketmail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:33:08 -0700 (PDT), robw <noddy...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>> >I rather think I already knew about the places that offer wifi Pansy/
>> >Busterass.
>> And thats why you NEVER ONCE posted from ANY of them until AFTER
>> Patriot Games sent you the list...................
>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>That's not true.
>I've been using them for quite some time now.
>Are you stupid and a faggot or just one or the other?

You have NOT used ANY of them BEFORE PG sent you the list...........

PROVE ME WRONG:_______________________ Post just one link to a message
in Google from you from one of those places........

IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THEN YOU PROVE YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 24 hours are up....................

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...