microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

how to: access audio video from pure .NET?

Assaf Wodeslavksy

8/25/2002 2:01:00 AM

hi all.

i am looking for the functions/classes/namespaces
that will allow me to record and play audio and video.

any help would be appreciated.

assaf

--
*********************************
àñó ååéãñìáñ÷é

2 Answers

Ale K.

1_cross posting is not undern net-ettiquete.

2_ .Net has Multimedia Support, so i recommend u to use the old MCI control.

Alex.

"Assaf Wodeslavsky" <assafwo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi all.
>
> i am looking for the functions/classes/namespaces
> that will allow me to record and play audio and video.
>
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> assaf
>
> --
> *********************************
> àñó ååéãñìáñ÷é
> äîëììä äà÷ãîéú ùì úì àáéá éôå
> îøöä ìîòøëåú - NET.
> assafwo@hotmail.com
> 056-657-169
> 03-613-2264

Philip Taylor [MS]

DX 9.0, this fall.

until then, in limited cases, using the DX 8 vb typelib thru COM interop
might work. no guarantees.