ruby-beep status?

jm

1/13/2005 4:57:00 AM

Anyone know the status of the ruby-beep project?

J.

3 Answers

Aredridel

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:57:23 +0900, jm <jeffm@ghostgun.com> wrote:
> Anyone know the status of the ruby-beep project?

Is that the BEEP services stuff, or something to do with the beep
media player, or something else?

jm

I was thinking mainly of http://beepcore-ruby.source... but am
curious to know of any ruby work on the beep protocol.

Jeff.

On 14/01/2005, at 10:36 AM, Aredridel wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:57:23 +0900, jm <jeffm@ghostgun.com> wrote:
>> Anyone know the status of the ruby-beep project?
>
> Is that the BEEP services stuff, or something to do with the beep
> media player, or something else?

Booker C. Bense