List of new features between 1.8.1 and 1.8.2?

centrepins

1/11/2005 8:52:00 AM

Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
and 1.8.2?

Just to add I started rubying last year, have stuck with it, love the
language (my favourite), just bought (and am reading) the pickaxe2
book. Love it. Well done those involved, keep up the great work.

2 Answers

Antonio Cangiano

> Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
> and 1.8.2?

As Matz announced (on Christmas): this is mainly a bug fix release and a
list of changes will come soon. Meanwhile if you really wish, you could look
in to the ChangeLog file in your source dir.

Cheers,
Antonio
--
My programming blog: http://antonioca...

gabriele renzi

centrepins@gmail.com ha scritto:
> Typical newby question - is there a list of new features between 1.8.1
> and 1.8.2?
>
> Just to add I started rubying last year, have stuck with it, love the
> language (my favourite), just bought (and am reading) the pickaxe2
> book. Love it. Well done those involved, keep up the great work.

probably incomplete, but a tinty list of differences:
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyOnePointEig...

hope it helps.