[ANN] XDCC-Fetch 1.239

martinus

1/10/2005 8:45:00 PM

Hello all!

I am happy to announce the first release of XDCC-Fetch:
http://xdccfetch.source...

XDCC-Fetch is a tool for collecting, searching and downloading
broadcasted XDCC announcements within IRC channels. Its main features
are:

* Search-on-typing for packs
* Multiple IRC server connections
* Resumable downloads
* Multiple downloads per bot (locally queued)
* Multiple simultanous downloads (one per bot)
* MD5 checksum comparison (if supported by bot)
* Recognizes minimal and full XDCC announcements
* Recognizes broken XDCC announcements
* Complies with RFC1459
* It is free!

You can download it here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group...

XDCC-Fetch is written by Christoph Heindl and me.
Have fun!

--
martinus

1 Answer

PaxPerPoten

On 6/3/2011 7:52 AM, Bert wrote:
> On 6/3/2011 2:16 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>>
>> Is that why all the Kings men and all the Kings horses are resigning now
>> and have to be replaced? Because they don't want a highly paid secure
>> job for another 4 years? ;-p Also why is it so hard to get replacements?
>>
>> On 6/2/2011 7:39 AM, Bob wrote:
>>> On a recent visit to London I was struck by how much faith many British
>>> politicians, journalists and political advisers have in Barack Obama
>>> being
>>> re-elected in 2012. In the aftermath of the hugely successful Special
>>> Forces
>>> operation that took out Osama Bin Laden and a modest spike in the
>>> polls for
>>> the president, the conventional wisdom among political elites in
>>> Britain is
>>> overwhelmingly that Obama will win another four years in the Oval
>>> Office.
>>> Add to this a widespread perception of continuing disarray in the
>>> Republican
>>> race, as well as a State Visit to London that had the chattering classes
>>> worshipping at the feet of the US president, and you can easily see why
>>> Obama's prospects look a lot rosier from across the Atlantic.
>>>
>>> But back in the United States, the reality looks a lot different. Many
>>> political leaders in Britain fail to understand the degree to which the
>>> American people are deeply unhappy with their president's poor
>>> handling of
>>> the economy. Nor have they grasped the epic scale of the defeat
>>> suffered by
>>> the president in the November mid-terms, and the emphatic rejection by a
>>> clear majority of Americans of the Big Government Obama agenda.
>>>
>>> Just seven months ago, the United States was swept by a conservative
>>> revolution that fundamentally transformed the political landscape on
>>> Capitol
>>> Hill, and gravely weakened the ability of the president to pass
>>> legislation.
>>> This revolution is not in retreat but gaining ground, led by charismatic
>>> figures such as Paul Ryan, the Reaganite chairman of the House Budget
>>> Committee, entrusted with reining in out of control government
>>> spending. And
>>> as a Gallup poll showed, America is unquestionably a conservative
>>> country
>>> ideologically, but one that is ironically led by the most left-wing
>>> president in the nation's history.
>>>
>>> http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100090356/why-barack-obama-may-be-heading-for-electoral-disaste...
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist, you'd
>>> better
>>> vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot.
>>>

> RATS off a sinking ship?

Oh Yeah... ;-)

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster