[OT] Buy Programming Ruby in London

Edgardo Hames

1/10/2005 1:31:00 PM

My brother is flying to London next week and I wonder if he can buy
Programming Ruby 2nd Edition there. Do you know any book stores that
sell it in London? Could you please send me the address?

TIA,
Ed
--
Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
-- George Bernard Shaw

2 Answers

Ralph Amissah

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:30:44 +0900, Edgardo Hames <ehames@gmail.com> wrote:
> My brother is flying to London next week and I wonder if he can buy
> Programming Ruby 2nd Edition there. Do you know any book stores that
> sell it in London? Could you please send me the address?

Foyles Bookshop
113-119 Charing Cross Road
London WC2H 0EB

On a map spot the orange arrow:
http://tinyurl...

One of the largest and most thorough bookshops, and within viewing
distance of Blackwells and Borders, on (other side of the street) that
both have stocked the book.

> TIA,
> Ed

robertbrook.com@gmail.com

Or indeed http://www.am....

Anyone interested in the first edition? First reasonable offer secures,
and I'm in London!