[ANN] Deadline extended for Codefest Grant program

dblack

Bil Kleb

David A. Black wrote:

> The deadline for the Ruby Central Codefest Grant Program is being
> extended to January 30 (instead of January 15).
>
> Keep in mind that grant money can be used for travel. This can make
> it easier for someone from another area to participate in the project.

Wife permitting, I am willing to donate an off season week of
our house on Cape Hatteras Island, North Carolina if anyone
wants a remote destination (no cable or DSL connection available).

http://www.geocities.com/~kleb/windsu...

(KORF is the closest largish airport)

Later,
--