rake and stack trace from errors/exceptions

Its Me

1/3/2005 11:50:00 PM

Does rake suppress the stack trace of any errors or exceptions raised some
levels deep from the rakefile? I seem to get only the line number in the
rake file.

Thanks

1 Answer

Jim Weirich

On Monday 03 January 2005 06:51 pm, itsme213 wrote:
> Does rake suppress the stack trace of any errors or exceptions raised some
> levels deep from the rakefile? I seem to get only the line number in the
> rake file.

Invoke rake with the -t (trace) option to get a full backtrace.

Hmmm ... I suppose someone should document this :)

--
-- Jim Weirich jim@weirichhouse.org http://onest...