Can ODBC .NET be installed on a different drive than C:?

Joel Blake

8/19/2002 6:06:00 PM

I know .NET Framework must be installed on the C: drive because it is so
linked to the OS. My company policy is to not install anything that does
not have to be installed on C:.

Can ODBC .NET be installed on a differnent dirve than C: and still work
properly?

1 Answer

Chirag Gupta

Yes.