eburnham

8/19/2002 5:05:00 PM

Hello,

I am trying to allow certain users access to a webpage.
Is there a method of allowing access based on a SIM
number? If not, what is the best practice to keep unwanted
users from accessing a site?

Thanks,

Erik
2 Answers

wl

You could use the UserAgent. This is, of course, not fool proof ...

Wim

"eburnham" <eburnham@rfmd.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to allow certain users access to a webpage.
> Is there a method of allowing access based on a SIM
> number? If not, what is the best practice to keep unwanted
> users from accessing a site?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik

Frank Tse \(MS\)

I would suggest you should consider doing form authentication feature
provided by Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit. Samples can be found at
MobileQuickStart Tutorial that comes with MMIT installation or you can find
it online at
http://www.gotdotnet.com/MobileQuickStart/Default.aspx?url=doc/Sec...

Frank
http://w...