Sharing interests with other Ruby programmers (anyone using stumbleupon.com yet?).

Erik Terpstra

Yesterday I discovered this wonderful gem:

http://www.stumb...

And a Firefox extension to use it: (I think other browsers are supported
as well)

https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=138&os=Windows&application=firefox&version=1.0...

It's a tool which lets you review and share interesting webpages with a
single click on a 'I like it' or 'Not-for-me' button in the browser toolbar.

When you click on the 'Stumbleupon' button it automatically directs you
to websites that you find interesting (based on your own votes, compared
to those of others).

It would be nice to have some more users that are interested in Ruby,
because it is likely that they have more common interests.

Erik.
1 Answer

Gavri Fernandez

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:16:54 +0900, Erik Terpstra <erik@terpnet.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I discovered this wonderful gem:
>
> http://www.stumb...

Stumbleupon kicks Orkut's ass and probably the asses of every piece of
social software out there :) Highly under-rated in my opinion.
Been stumbling for a year now, off and on (http://gavri.stumb...)

gavri