[ANN] SQLite3/Ruby 0.6

Jamis Buck

12/29/2004 10:11:00 PM

Just taking a moment to make a quick announcement of SQLite3/Ruby 0.6.
Very few, and very minor fixes, and I've heard very (very!) few
reports of problems. This is either a very good thing (because no one
has had any problems with it) or a very bad thing (people have been so
discourged by it that they haven't even bothered to send me hate
mail).

This release includes the following changes:

* Database#quote is now a class method (again), for better
compatibility with sqlite-ruby.

* Thanks to bitsweat for contributing a patch to locate the sqlite3
binary under MacOS X.

So, grab the new version at:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/s...

And if you have any problems with it, let me know!

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3@email.byu.edu