My sister survived - Please donate money.

Lothar Scholz

12/28/2004 9:55:00 PM

Hello,

i mentioned a few times on this list that i'm married with a woman
from Thailand. We are living in 50% of our time in Mae Hong Song,
northern Thailand, but the best friend i have in this country, my
sister-in-law is working on Koh Lanta ( Khlong Nin Beach).

I just got a message from her, she's okay. But the body count there is
high, they expect a death toll of 50% on this beach and the damage
on this part of the island is unbelievable. It was a backpacker paradies
with very few resorts but many small bamboo bangalows for 2 or 3 US$ a day.
Now everything is gone.

You ask why i'm posting this here ?

I adjure you to not spend money on the firework this new year's
eve but instead donate the money to those who lost everything. I'm
very sure that your local news network show you bank account numbers
where you can donate your money.

Please help the people who lost everything.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...

DavidLZhao@gmail.com

Amazon.com is running a program where you can donate using your credit
card through them. 100% of the donations will go to the red cross to
help the relief efforts.
Please donate and help out.