Re: A RDoc template without frames

> Lähettäjä: why the lucky stiff <ruby-talk@whytheluckystiff.net>
> John W. Long wrote:
> > One thing I wondered about while working on it. Seems like it would be
> > nice for rdoc to have a way of specifying a copyright of some kind to be
> > displayed on the documentation. A flag would be nice:
> >
> > rdoc ... --copyright "Copyright&copy; 2004, John W. Long"
>
> This copyright could be included in the generated templates. At the
> bottom, in the same fashion seen in your mockup. If you have a name for
> your design, it might work better to say "Regal Elegance Design is
> Copyright (c) 2004, John W. Long." Should you determine that your
> templates are regal and elegant enough (and they are) to warrant a name
> such as Regal Elegance.
>
> _why

I think he meant a copyright for the work that's being documented
rather than for his design. As in if I wrote FooLib and generated
documentation for it, I could mark it as "FooLib, (c) 2004 F. Bar"
by toggling rdoc with --copy "F. Bar" --copy-as "FooLib"
--copy-year "2004".

Although I think the template should carry a copyright too, at least
in the source somewhere.