[ANN] TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0

Austin Ziegler

12/21/2004 3:22:00 AM

Did I tell you last month that TeX::Hyphen 0.4.0 was the last release?
That couldn't have possibly been me, because here I am again with the
release of TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0. Believe me this time when I tell you that I
am planning no futher releases of TeX::Hyphen. Why? Because as I release
TeX::Hyphen 0.5.0, I am also releasing Text::Hyphen 1.0.0 -- but that's a
different announcement entirely. But believe me when I say that while you
might like TeX::Hyphen, you're going to *love* Text::Hyphen.

This release can be found on RubyForge under the Text::Format project or
in the RubyGems list. An RPA port has been requested. The changes to this
version include a renaming of the binary sample program from bin/hyphen to
bin/texhyphen (so as to not conflict with the hyphen program that is being
released with Text::Hyphen so that the libraries may be installed
simultaneously) and a change to the debug code.

Only bugs relating to the core operation of this library or the
demonstration program will be accepted; nothing related to the
interpretation of external TeX format hyphenation files will be accepted.
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com
* Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca