[ANN] Ruby/ManageSieve 0.1.0

Andre Nathan

12/20/2004 7:41:00 PM

Hello

I'm am pleased to announce the first release of Ruby/ManageSieve. This
is a pure-ruby implementation of the MANAGESIEVE protocol, which allows
remote management of Sieve scripts.

Ruby/ManageSieve implements the full MANAGESIEVE specification, with the
exception of the AUTHENTICATE command, which currently supports the
PLAIN and LOGIN authentication mechanisms.

A "sievectl" utility is also provided for script management from the
command line.

Code examples, documentation and source can be found at

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ma...

A gem file is also available.

Best regards,
Andre

2 Answers

Dick Davies

* Andre Nathan <andre@digirati.com.br> [1241 19:41]:
> Hello
>
> I'm am pleased to announce the first release of Ruby/ManageSieve. This
> is a pure-ruby implementation of the MANAGESIEVE protocol, which allows
> remote management of Sieve scripts.
>
> Ruby/ManageSieve implements the full MANAGESIEVE specification, with the
> exception of the AUTHENTICATE command, which currently supports the
> PLAIN and LOGIN authentication mechanisms.
>
> A "sievectl" utility is also provided for script management from the
> command line.
>
> Code examples, documentation and source can be found at
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/ma...
>
> A gem file is also available.

That's brilliant, thanks a lot for this.

--
'Power corrupts. Absolute power - is kind of neat.'
-- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987

Andre Nathan

Dick Davies said:
> That's brilliant, thanks a lot for this.

Aww... Thank you for that :)

Andre