Ayon

I'm looking for a website that will host my asp(c#) mobile
application along with a database for FREE!

It would be great if you can let me know if any websites
provide a free service (especially database support as
well). Thanks.

Ayon
3 Answers

wl

some limitations, but they do offer Ms Access).

I'm currently using www.flarehosting.com: they offer all you mention and
more for 9.95$/month
They have excellent support and I experienced no problems at all ...

Wim

"Ayon" <aban1@student.monash.edu> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a website that will host my asp(c#) mobile
> application along with a database for FREE!
>
> It would be great if you can let me know if any websites
> provide a free service (especially database support as
> well). Thanks.
>
> Ayon

Shawn Jackson

Try the IIS Host List for a list of such companies.

http://www.actionjackson...

Cheers!

Shawn Jackson
Owner and Creator
http://www.actionj...
http://www....

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

list can also be found on MS's ASP.NET site

http://w...

Make sure to ask about your app. They may not want to install MMIT, for
example..