[NEPTBOT] - can you tell what it is yet?

Dick Davies

12/16/2004 10:23:00 PM

(that's "Not Even Pretending To Be On Topic", incidentally)

Have a look at :

http://www.taiwankiss.com/board1/data/...

(work safe, don't worry). Those of us who don't speak the language can
play a game trying to guess what he's making, by scrolling down a picture
at a time.

Apologies to any who've seen it before, I just don't know any other Japanese
/Taiwanese people than the ruby community.

Anyone here understand the language and can tell me what he's smoking?

Thanks ! :)

--
'In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.'