CGI::Session.new

Jiri Musil

12/14/2004 5:53:00 PM

Hello,
when i call CGI::Session.new, ruby answer
mod_ruby: /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/cgi/session.rb:249:in `initialize': undefined
method `create_new_id' for CGI::Session:Class (NoMethodError)

Do you know, where is the problem?

There is properly defined method create_new_id in the session.rb file.

Thank you for any hints...

Nice day,
Jiri Musil.

--
jiri musil
student FIT VUT Brno

Yukihiro Matsumoto

In message "Re: CGI::Session.new"
on Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:02:17 +0900, Jiri Musil <xmusil21@stud.fit.vutbr.cz> writes:

|when i call CGI::Session.new, ruby answer
|mod_ruby: /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/cgi/session.rb:249:in `initialize': undefined
|method `create_new_id' for CGI::Session:Class (NoMethodError)
|
|Do you know, where is the problem?

A bug. It's already fixed. Try newer version.

matz.

Barb May

Richard Steel wrote:
> On Aug 20, 10:56 am, denni...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) wrote:
>> Aug 19, 9:11 AM (ET)
>>
>> WASHINGTON (AP) - Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell
>> says she walked off Piers Morgan's CNN show because of what she
>> described as his "very inappropriate, creepy line of questioning."
>
> Yeah, Obama has caused the dollar to sink like a stone, he's caused
> America's credit rating to be downgraded. Obama's kept unemployment
> solidly in the 9% range offically, and actually around 20%. Obama is
> working overtime to force the country into a double dip recession, and
> his Justice Department has sold automatic weapons to the Mexican drug
> cartel, which has been used to kill an American Border Guard.
>
> And Peirs Morgan wants to talk about masturbation - whether Ms.
> O'Donnell wants to discuss that unsavory subject or not.

She can spout a few Tea Party platitudes, but O'Donnell isn't actually
knowledgeable about anything other than religion, masturbation and
abstinence.

--
Barb

Richard Steel

On Aug 20, 12:22 pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Richard Steel wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 10:56 am, denni...@dennism3.invalid (Dennis M) wrote:
> >> Aug 19, 9:11 AM (ET)
>
> >> WASHINGTON (AP) - Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell says she
> >> walked off Piers Morgan's CNN show because of what she described as his
> >> "very inappropriate, creepy line of questioning."

> > Yeah, Obama

At this point, Zepp posted a ton of information about masturbation,
which was supposed to prove something or other. It's been deleted,
unread.

Yoorghis

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:47:44 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
<rsteel2525@aol.com> wrote:

>And Peirs Morgan wants to talk about masturbation - whether Ms.
>O'Donnell wants to discuss that unsavory subject or not.

You mean the subject material that SHE had in HER book (that he read,
that he wanted her to answer)

How horrible.

Bible Studies with Satan

Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:47:44 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
> <rsteel2525@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>And Peirs Morgan wants to talk about masturbation - whether Ms.
>>O'Donnell wants to discuss that unsavory subject or not.
>
> You mean the subject material that SHE had in HER book (that he read,
> that he wanted her to answer)
>
> How horrible.

I'm beginning to wonder if even O'Donnell even read her own book, or if it was
ghostwritten.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

Bible Studies with Satan

Marvin the Martian wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 15:50:54 -0700, Richard Steel wrote:

>> At this point, Zepp posted a ton of information about masturbation,
>> which was supposed to prove something or other. It's been deleted,
>> unread.
>
> Well, now we know Zepp has another hobby besides posting anti-American
> commie bullshit all damned day long.
>
> I'm just glad the stickiness stays on HIS side of the usenet. Ewww!!!

You, too should try masturbating instead of bothering your little sister all the
time.

--
Ezekiel 23:20

Yoorghis

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:28:06 -0500, Marvin the Martian
<marvin@ontomars.org> wrote:

>> I'm beginning to wonder if even O'Donnell even read her own book, or if
>> it was ghostwritten.
>
>You mean like "Dreams of my Father", which was written by the communist
>terrorist Bill Ayers who is Obama's buddy and mentor?

No, we've never seen any of your wet-dream theories......

Sorry

Richard Steel

> >And Peirs Morgan wants to talk about masturbation - whether Ms.
> >O'Donnell wants to discuss that unsavory subject or not.

> You mean the subject material that SHE had in HER book (that he read,
> that he wanted her to answer)

Stock market crashed 16% last month, thanks to Obama. Obama's decided
that he's simply going to pretend his "Dream Act", and flood America
with more illegal aliens, to further destroy our job market. Obama's
decided that a de facto 20% unemployment rate just isn't high enough.

And you guys want to talk about masturbation.

Richard Steel

On Aug 20, 4:09 pm, Bible Studies with Satan <bi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:47:44 -0700 (PDT), Richard Steel
> > <rsteel2...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >>And Peirs Morgan wants to talk about masturbation - whether Ms.
> >>O'Donnell wants to discuss that unsavory subject or not.
>
> > You mean the subject material that SHE had in HER book (that he read,
> > that he wanted her to answer)
>
> > How horrible.
>
> I'm beginning to wonder if even O'Donnell even read her own book, or if it was
> ghostwritten.

Obama's has accrued more publicly held debt in his only four years in
office than the previous 43 presidents have....combined.

Black Americans under thirty has a 50% unemployment rate.

The Dow just fell 16% in the past four weeks.

And you're babbling about your love of Satan, and masturbation.

Fair Play

On 8/20/2011 9:13 PM, Richard Steel wrote:

> Black Americans under thirty has a 50% unemployment rate.

Has they, indeed?