Re: Getting Rails to work on WinXP

Williams, Chris

12/9/2004 3:03:00 PM

> now.

> folder.
> get

It seems to me that you have mapped the directory E:/www/blog/public to
http://localhost/blog within apache. If so you should go to
http://localhost/blog and get a "Congratulations, you're on Rails!"
page. Now to try the weblog controller, go to
http://localhost/blog/weblog/ The important thing is the last slash. If
it's not there it gives me a 404 as well. I imagine it might work
without the slash if you changed Apache's httpd.conf to recognize
index.rhtml (along with the default of index.html) - I don't know, I
haven't tried it out yet on my rails app...

Chris