[Ann] RPA completion for bash: 12/08/04

Brian Schröder

12/8/2004 2:40:00 PM

Announcing a new version of programmatical completion for bash.

I finally have included the patch from Nobu Nokada and fixed a missing command.

Find the newest version at

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rpa-c...

Mauricio, I think it would make sense to include this into the next release of
rpa.

Regards,

Brian

--
Brian Schröder
http://www.brian-sch...

2 Answers

Mauricio Fernández

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 11:40:24PM +0900, Brian Schröder wrote:
> Announcing a new version of programmatical completion for bash.
>
> I finally have included the patch from Nobu Nokada and fixed a missing command.
>
> Find the newest version at
>
> http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rpa-c...
>
> Mauricio, I think it would make sense to include this into the next release of
> rpa.

Thank you! It has just been included in the 0.2.3-4 revision. One can
get it with a normal self-upgrade (it will be placed in the standard
documentation directory $prefix/share/doc/rpa0.0/rpa-base):

batsman@tux-chan:~/src/rpa$ rpa update
Getting port info from http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org/ports/....
100% [========================================] 102170 bytes

Ports updated since the last 'rpa update'
rpa-base 0.2.3-3 -> 0.2.3-4 A port/package manager for the Ruby Production Archive (RPA)

** New version of rpa-base available, will install it. **

Installing ports
Getting port rpa-base from http://rpa-base.rubyforge.org/ports/rpa-base_0....
100% [========================================] 60928 bytes
Defaults loaded...
Recovering defaults...
Building rpa-base (0.2.3-4).
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa-buildport.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpaadmin.
Fixed shebang in rpa/tmp/bin/rpa-buildrepos.rb.
Calculating MD5 digests.
Building package in rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa.
Installing rpa-base
Reusing cached package /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa.
Starting lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Checking for file conflicts in rpa-base.
Starting transaction for rpa-base
Preparing to replace rpa-base 0.2.3-3 with /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa
Package /home/batsman/usr/lib/ruby/rpa0.0/packages/rpa-base_0.2.3-4_i686-linux.rpa unpacked.
Finished transaction for rpa-base
Starting lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Finished lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Finished lightweight (metadata only) transaction for rpa-base
Committed changes

--
Hassle-free packages for Ruby?
RPA is available from http://www.rubyar...

Brian Schröder

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:28:30 +0900
Mauricio Fernández <batsman.geo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 11:40:24PM +0900, Brian Schröder wrote:
> > Announcing a new version of programmatical completion for bash.
> >
> > I finally have included the patch from Nobu Nokada and fixed a missing
> > command.
> >
> > Find the newest version at
> >
> > http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/rpa-c...
> >
> > Mauricio, I think it would make sense to include this into the next release
> > of rpa.
>
> Thank you! It has just been included in the 0.2.3-4 revision. One can
> get it with a normal self-upgrade (it will be placed in the standard
> documentation directory $prefix/share/doc/rpa0.0/rpa-base):

Impressive response time. Are you now a full time rpa employee ;)

best regards,

Brian

--
Brian Schröder