Chris Moore

8/13/2002 5:03:00 PM

Scenario

Using a Pocket PC, a login screen is the first screen that a user hits.
Once the user presses the Login button I'd like to be able to hide the
browser Address Bar so we have more screen space. Is this possible?

Chris

2 Answers

Toshit Bhardwaj

sorry no idea

Regards
Toshit Bhardwaj
Web Development Manager
Melbourne-Australia
Web: http://www.australi...

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

No way from just web page/JavaScript.

You might be able to on the handheld outside of your app; check the registry
settings for PocketIE. MS has a doc about this on their website some where,
search around a little bit. The doc I saw might have been for the Generic
Internet Explorer, but I would assume alot of those settings apply.

Otherwise, if you're up for writing your own eVB-HTML viewer, you could do
that. Check out http://www.d... for examples.