How to recognize the TAB KeyPress?

Eytan

We are using Symbol PDT 8146 to develop our wireless scanning application.
Everything is working great except one thing, we can't capture the TAB
KeyPress event when we are pressing the TAB button on the device keypad. Any
other key such as: Enter, CTRL, etc is recognized by the On KeyPress event.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Eytan.

1 Answer

Craig Deelsnyder

You're able to catch a keypress? Using ASP.NET in PocketIE? How?

Or are you using VB.NET (if so, this is the wrong group)