Jan Timmer

8/9/2002 12:01:00 AM

Hello all,

I am trying to detect if my asp.net app has been called by a browser on an
Imode,

Request.Browser.Browser.ToString()

responds with "unknown"

and Request.Browser.Platform.ToString()

gives the same result: "unknown"

Is there anybody with a solution for this?

TIA

Jan

2 Answers

(Andres Sanabria)

If you have MMIT install, the following code is what you need:

/* C# code */
System.Web.Mobile.MobileCapabilities mc=
(System.Web.Mobile.MobileCapabilities) Request.Browser;
if (mc.Browser.Equals("i-mode"))
//This is an IMODE devie
else
// any other case