Adrian

8/7/2002 1:17:00 PM

Hi all,

I have to develope a web site for the PPC. All backend data is got via an
XML feed and this data can change quite reqularly (some pages every 5 mins,
others theoritically every second). I was just going to develop it with HTML
and server side script (and some client side script where possible, for say
automatic screen refreshes etc) until I came accross the MMIT. I am
currently reading up about MMIT and I am trying to answer the following.
Would I be right in saying that using mobile forms is both restrictive and
slower than using straight HTML and server side script ? How much of a
performance hit is it ? Bearing these limitations in mind does MMIT ability
to handle multiple devices justify its use ? Has anyone built and places in
production high performance websites that will scale well using mobile forms
?

Cheers for any help
Adrian