Fajo

8/6/2002 4:16:00 PM

Hi guys,
I'm developing an application for mobile device using
MMIT 1.0, its target is primarly the PPC but I want the
standard view for other types of device, to achieve this I
udes the templates.

I've got two problems:
- I'd like to set the margin for the body in PPC view
something like
LEFTMARGIN="0"
MARGINHEIGHT=0
MARGINWIDTH=0
LINK="#003399"
ALINK="#003399"
VLINK="#003399" >

but while this work if I set on a standard HTML page on
PPC, I didn't find the way to set this throgh the PPC. I I
try to put this attribute on the aspx page VS.NET said the
schema doesn't allow them. Any ideas?

- The second things I'd like to do is to center the pager
controls in the page for PPC, this doesn't semms to work
too. I trye with

PagerStyle-PreviousPageText="<<"
PagerStyle-NextPageText=">>"

But this are always on the left, even if I set
PagerStyle-AlignmentÎnter

Is it possible that I haver this problem because I'm in a
table generated by the template for the form?
Please let me know if you have any clues.

Bye bye
Francesco