Error Msg while installing MMIT

Ganesh

8/6/2002 12:44:00 PM

I have installed .NET framework on my PC and am working on
ASP.NET. I tried to install Microsoft Mobile Tool Kit,
with administator privileges. When i downloaded MMIT and
tried to install , i am getting error msg. as ".NET
Framework is not valid one and exits the Installtion
process. I am stuck here..:(((((

Ganesh
2 Answers

(Frank Delia)

It sounds like your versions do not match.

RTM versions are Framework v1.0.3705 and the corresponding RTM verion of
MMIT from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027...
sdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

- Frank

--Please do not reply directly to this email address; it is intended for
newsgroup purposes only--

--------------------
| From: "Ganesh" <gani@tamil.com>
| Sender: "Ganesh" <gani@tamil.com>
| Subject: Error Msg while installing MMIT
| Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 03:44:37 -0700
|
| I have installed .NET framework on my PC and am working on
| ASP.NET. I tried to install Microsoft Mobile Tool Kit,
| with administator privileges. When i downloaded MMIT and
| tried to install , i am getting error msg. as ".NET
| Framework is not valid one and exits the Installtion
| process. I am stuck here..:(((((
|
| Ganesh

Toshit Bhardwaj

no idea