Where is Smart Device Application Wizard

TPocketDev

8/2/2002 5:58:00 AM

I installed the Smart Device Extension with VS.Net. In
the sample writeups on Smart Device Extensions in .Net
articles it displays the Smart Device Application Wizard.
I see Pocket PC Applications and Pocket PC Control
library and Class library but no Smart Device Application
Wizard as a New Project template. Where is the Smart
Device Application Wizard?
1 Answer

Nadia Giusti

I have installed the Smart Device Extensions too and , when I select "New
Project" (C# or VB) I can select a new project template "Smart Device
Application"
I have also created a new project of this type, compiled and runned it with
success
I hope that this help
bye
nadia