Testing a web page on a Pocket PC or Handheld Device

Deanna Beauchamp

I am a web developer and I am looking for an emulator to test how web
pages (VBScript and HTML) look on a pocket pc. If anyone knows of any,
it would be greatly appreciated.

-Deanna

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Craig Deelsnyder

Dev tools in general (embedded dev tools install has the emulator installs
in it):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/library/en-us/dnppc2k2/htm...
2002.asp?frame=true

PPC2002 SDK (which has an emulator):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/downloads/sampl...
/MSDN-FILES/027/001/908/msdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true