Jackie Ol.

This may sound a silly question to you but how can I serve wap sites? Anyone
can give me links or info about this?
I will develop some wap applications for my company and know nothing about
the subject. I need some quickstart info.

Thanks in advance...

1 Answer

(Frank Delia)

You can create apps not only for WAP, but also for HTML and cHTML using the
Mobile Internet Toolkit:
http://www.asp....