Motorola T193 and T2282 supported in MMIT 1.0?

Lan D

I would like to know whether the Motorola T193 and T2282
mobiles are supported in Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit
1.0?

Is there a way to request the support from Microsoft for
these devices?

Thanks,

Lan
1 Answer

(Frank Delia)

A complete list of tested devices is available at
http://www.asp.net/mobile/testedde.... Note that although a browser
is not explicitly listed here, it may work anyway, or may require only a
configuration change to get it working properly.

A similar device is listed; this may have the same browser as the T193:
Motorola Talkabout 191 (UA string is: MOT-D5/4.1.5 UP.Browser/4.1.23c)
-- note that for this support you must also install device update 1:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027...
sdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

The nearest match for the T2282 is:
Motorola T2288 (UA string is: MOT-C4/4.1.5 UP/4.1.16f)

To request support currently, use this forum, or better yet, the mobile
forum on http://www.asp.....

Thanks,
- Frank

--Please do not reply directly to this email address; it is intended for
newsgroup purposes only--