*** Complete set Focus example for a textbox...

Eytan

I'm developing a wireless shipping application that involves barcode
scanning. In order to create a logical mechanism for scanning shipments one
after another we need to set focus programmatically to a textbox using
JavaScript. I saw some examples in this newsgroup but non of them showed a
complete example how to do it.

Below I've included the content of my Mobile Web Form which contains a Form,
Panel, TextBox and a DeviceSpecific control. Can someone please update the
content of this Mobile Web Form so it will allow to set the Focus to
TextBox1 ? I'm sure that a lot of people will benefit from this example.

Thanks in advance for your kind help,
Eytan.

Codebehind="MobileWebForm2.aspx.vb" Inherits="WMS.MobileWebForm2" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
Assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" %>
name="vs_targetSchema">
<P>
<mobile:Form id="Form1" runat="server">
<mobile:Panel id="Panel1" runat="server">
<mobile:TextBox id="TextBox1" runat="server"></mobile:TextBox>
<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">
<Choice Filter="isHTML32"
Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template"></...
</mobile:DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:Panel>
</mobile:Form>
</P>

1 Answer

Eytan

I've posted my below message long time ago and until now no one submitted a
complete example of how to set the FOCUS for a textbox in PocketPC
IE....Someone from Microsoft Please...