Dale Wilson

7/26/2002 4:21:00 PM

Hi All

I'm experimenting with the mobile web form controls and I'm having some
trouble with the Calendar control. I keep getting the following error when I
use it:

System.FormatException
Input string was not in a correct format.
Method:Parse Int32

I have used it before with no problems but now I keep getting this and I
have checked everything thing I could think of. Has anyone ever had this
problem and what do I need to do.

Thanks

Dale

2 Answers

(Frank Delia)

This hotfix may resolve the issue:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/updates/mobilein...
- Frank

--Please do not reply directly to this email address; it is intended for
newsgroup purposes only--
--------------------
> From: "Dale Wilson" <dwilson@teleios-systems.com>
> Subject: Error with calendar control
> Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:21:36 -0400
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile
>
> Hi All
>
> I'm experimenting with the mobile web form controls and I'm having some
> trouble with the Calendar control. I keep getting the following error
when I
> use it:
>
> System.FormatException
> Input string was not in a correct format.
> Method:Parse Int32
>
> I have used it before with no problems but now I keep getting this and I
> have checked everything thing I could think of. Has anyone ever had this
> problem and what do I need to do.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dale

Dale Wilson