Bubble mechanism - Events from controls in templated objectlist

OlaW

7/26/2002 4:53:00 AM

Hi!

When I embedd an ASP:LinkButton in my ItemTemplate in an Mobile:ObjectList,
the event from the LinkButton bubbles up to the ItemCommand of the
ObjectList. So far so good! But, does anyone know if it is possible to get
similar events that bubbles up from other controls. I want to place an image
that you can click at and then catch the event in the ObjectList
ItemCommand. Is that possible? I have tried to do it with an ASP:ImageButton
but I can't get it to work.

/Ola.