Re: Ruby 2.0

Peña, Botp

12/6/2004 4:20:00 AM

Shashank Date [mailto:sdate@everestkc.net] wrote:

//And we (my son and I) are struggling with writing the
//recursive version
//of it in MSWLogo (and then Ruby).

cool. really worth emulating.
Me, on the other hand, have abandoned teaching programming on my two sons
(11 & 6 yrs; maybe because they do not find me a good teacher :-() The two
however loves to play, yes, any kind of play. I am looking into lego robots
just to lure them back. Maybe anyone on this list has experience on lego
programming using ruby perhaps? Japan is very much into robotics, so just
maybe..

//-- shanko
//

kind regards -botp

1 Answer

Shashank Date

--- "Pe?a, Botp" <botp@delmonte-phil.com> wrote:

> I am looking into lego robots just to lure them
> back. Maybe anyone on this list has experience on
> lego programming using ruby perhaps?

If you are on Windows, you may want to take a look at:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/lego-m...

It is very old and not complete but it can get you
started. We will gladly work with you to enhance it if
required.

HTH,
-- shanko

http://my...