Re: [ANN] Net::SFTP 0.5.0

Peña, Botp

12/3/2004 12:38:00 AM

Jamis Buck [mailto:jamis_buck@byu.edu] wrote:
//Net::SFTP is a pure-Ruby implementation of the SFTP client protocol,
//versions 1 through 5. It requires Net::SSH 0.6.0.
//
// project page: http://rubyforge.org/projec...

great project. Do you have rpas for these?

kind regards -botp

2 Answers

Jamis Buck

Peña, Botp wrote:
> Jamis Buck [mailto:jamis_buck@byu.edu] wrote:
> //Net::SFTP is a pure-Ruby implementation of the SFTP client protocol,
> //versions 1 through 5. It requires Net::SSH 0.6.0.
> //
> // project page: http://rubyforge.org/projec...
>
> great project. Do you have rpas for these?
>
> kind regards -botp

I do not. Owing to the (intentional) lack of documentation about
creating one's own rpa files, I have never taken the time to puzzle the
format out. I'm lazy. :) I just wait for batsman and friends to package
them for me. :)

If, on the other hand, you have the know-how... *hint hint*

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3@email.byu.edu

Mauricio Fernández

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 12:51:20PM +0900, Jamis Buck wrote:
> >great project. Do you have rpas for these?
> >
> >kind regards -botp
>
> I do not. Owing to the (intentional) lack of documentation about
> creating one's own rpa files, I have never taken the time to puzzle the
> format out. I'm lazy. :) I just wait for batsman and friends to package
> them for me. :)

It's OK, you are already busy enough creating the RubyGems packages :)

Are you going to be around on IRC? Wanted to ask you a few things before
uploading the new ports to RPA.

--
Hassle-free packages for Ruby?
RPA is available from http://www.rubyar...