Re: Problem with Rails and embedded SVG?

Williams, Chris

12/2/2004 8:47:00 PM

> try to put the working html in your public dir and request it directly
> ( or in some other way try to request it over tcp from localhost as
> opposite to opening it directly with a file:// moniker.

I've accessed it through Apache (pointing at my localhost) and it works
fine.

My ugly hack so far is to generate the SVG with a static name and have a
static webpage point to that. Then I redirect to the static page.

(So the workflow is: user submits form, I generate the new SVG with the
constant name, then I redirect them to the html page that embeds that file)

Chris