comp.programming.threads

I correct, read again....

Ramine

4/21/2016 10:52:00 PM

Hello....

About my previous post about mixed workload and eCommerce websites..

You have seen my previous general solution about this case..

I will make it more precise: if you want to apply the
USL methodology with my USL programs to mixed workload
of eCommerce websites, i think here is necessary
conditions:

1- the mean time of the inter-arrivals of the internet users is
assumed to be a good approximation.

2- the webserver database systems must be set with the
right number of cores and the right number of threads
that ensure a more linear scalability.

3- the internet network is assumed to have a more linear
scalability even if its derivative of its linear scalability is
negative.

So those necessary conditions permit the nonlinear regression
of my USL programs to predict scalability of eCommerce websites.

So that makes my USL programs an amazing great tools to foerecast
scalability, and it makes the USL methodology an amazing great tool.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.