SOT gmail invites

Lyndon Samson

12/1/2004 3:26:00 AM

X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
is some value ~50 :-)

I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

--
Into RFID? www.rfidnewsupdate.com Simple, fast, news.

107 Answers

Giovanni Intini

I also have some invites if anyone needs them

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:26:08 +0900, Lyndon Samson
<lyndon.samson@gmail.com> wrote:
> X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
> is some value ~50 :-)
> I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
> seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

Lothar Scholz

Hello Giovanni,

GI> I also have some invites if anyone needs them

Can i have one please.

Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...

Zach Dennis

Lyndon Samson wrote:
> X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
> is some value ~50 :-)
>
> I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
> seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

I'll take an invite. I'm a really nice person in case it matters. =)

Zach

Robert McGovern

> I'll take an invite. I'm a really nice person in case it matters. =)

I've responded to Zach. I assume some has already for Lothar?

Kaspar Schiess

Lyndon Samson <lyndon.samson@gmail.com> wrote in

> I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
> seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

Just out of curiosity, can you invite me in too ? Looks like this is
something we need to talk/think about in the future (having heard about
google email more than six times already in the last 2 months...).

Thank you,
kaspar

hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby

Alexander Kellett

i've got 6 left over also for what its worth :P
anyone that wants. just contact me

On Dec 1, 2004, at 2:59 PM, Robert McGovern wrote:
>> I'll take an invite. I'm a really nice person in case it matters. =)
>
> I've responded to Zach. I assume some has already for Lothar?

Kevin Bullock

Lyndon Samson wrote:

>X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
>is some value ~50 :-)

% irb --prompt simple
>> ~50
=> -51

-51 people are using GoogleMail? :P

--
Kevin R. Bullock
Internet Systems Designer and Administrator

Hal E. Fulton

Kevin Bullock wrote:
> Lyndon Samson wrote:
>
>> X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
>> is some value ~50 :-)
>>

> % irb --prompt simple
> >> ~50
> => -51
>
> -51 people are using GoogleMail? :P

Convert it to an unsigned 32-bit value. ;)

Hal

Kevin Bullock

Hal Fulton wrote:

> Kevin Bullock wrote:
>
>> Lyndon Samson wrote:
>>
>>> X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
>>> is some value ~50 :-)
>>
>> % irb --prompt simple
>> => -51
>>
>> -51 people are using GoogleMail? :P
>
> Convert it to an unsigned 32-bit value. ;)
>
> Hal

(*ponders how to do this in Ruby*)

I think this will make a good Kata when I get off work today.

--

Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Kevin Bullock wrote:
>
>> Lyndon Samson wrote:
>>
>>> X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
>>> is some value ~50 :-)
>>>
>> % irb --prompt simple

>> => -51
>>
>> -51 people are using GoogleMail? :P
>>
> Just don't shake hands with any of them....
>
> Hugh

Hehehe. Been reading _A_Brief_History_Of_Time_ lately? :)

"...if you meet your antiself, don't shake hands! You would both vanish
in a great flash of light." --Stephen Hawking