Event to trap when keyboard is displayed on the PocketPC?

TK Herman

7/24/2002 12:34:00 PM

Is there an event in a .NET CF (PocketPC) form that gets
fired when the use
displays the keyboard on their PocketPC? In eVB there
was an event that you
could handle and adjust the form's controls appropriately.

Thanks!

TK Herman
tk.herman AT ensi.com

PS - I realize this might not be the best newsgroup to
post this to but I have had ZERO luck elsewhere so I
thought I'd give it a whirl...
1 Answer

(Patrick C. Cole (MS))

This issue may be better answered by posting in the following newsgroup:

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

I say this as the issue does not appear to be with Microsoft Mobile
Internet Toolkit, rather a question of interaction with the Compact
Framework.

I would be more than willing to help answer the question, I just do not
have the expertise to answer. You can also try looking from more
information at http//www.gotdotnet.com/

Hope this helps,

Patrick Cole
Microsoft Developer Support

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.