problem when connecting to Sybase SQL anywhere 5.0

Ziemowit Skowronski

7/24/2002 10:59:00 AM

Hi

I'm trying to connect to Sybase database. When I use Microsoft.Data.odbc
namespace clases, I get error information:

Exception Details: Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08001]
[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server: database engine
not running ERROR [01000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver
doesn't support the version of ODBC behavior that the application requested
(see SQLSetEnvAttr).

connection string is:
driver={Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0}; dsn=Suportcenter_SQA; uid=xxxxx;
pwd=xxxxx;

Where I do wrong?

Ziemowit