Setting focus to mobile textbox

ALee

7/19/2002 6:16:00 PM

We are developing with the mobile internet toolkit on PocketPC2002/PocketIE.

How do you set focus / move focus to a mobile textbox?

Thanks
3 Answers

Craig Deelsnyder

Must use Javascript. You can either hardcode in the page's HTML, or use
Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock or Page.RegisterStartupScript

"ALee" <alee@paramountfarms.com> wrote in message
> We are developing with the mobile internet toolkit on
PocketPC2002/PocketIE.

> How do you set focus / move focus to a mobile textbox?
>
> Thanks

(Andres Sanabria)

You could use the script template in the Form control to add the client
side scripting to set the focus to the right control

AndreS

rights."

(Carlos Bermudez)

Hey guys, could you post some code on how to actually do this? The
problem is we VB developers know jack about scripting, at least me,
and Im having a very hard time trying to give focus to a text box. My
Mobile App is finished, all I need is to give focus to a damn text box
:).

Thanks in advaced.
Carlitos