Formatting labels, textboxes, ...

Guy Dillen

7/17/2002 9:12:00 PM

Is there a kind of Table control available (like in normal WebForms) to
format labels, textboxes?
Now they align not correctly.

Thanks for your info.

Guy

4 Answers

Craig Deelsnyder

You can use the Table element from the 'regular' WebForms. Add a tag prefix
directive to your page (asp, for example), point it at the WebControls
namespace, and you can use the regular tables.

"Guy Dillen" <guy_dillen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a kind of Table control available (like in normal WebForms) to
> format labels, textboxes?
> Now they align not correctly.
>
> Thanks for your info.
>
> Guy

Guy Dillen

Sorry i tried this but obviously i'm doing something wrong.
Can you explain me a little bit more how to do this?

Thanks.

Guy

"Craig Deelsnyder" <cdeelsny@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You can use the Table element from the 'regular' WebForms. Add a tag
prefix
> directive to your page (asp, for example), point it at the WebControls
> namespace, and you can use the regular tables.
>
> "Guy Dillen" <guy_dillen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a kind of Table control available (like in normal WebForms) to
> > format labels, textboxes?
> > Now they align not correctly.
> >
> > Thanks for your info.
> >
> > Guy

Frank Tse \(MS\)

Hi Guy,

Some sample on using table element to customize the content of mobile page
can be found from the MMIT QuickStart Tutorial,
http://www.gotdotnet.com/MobileQ..., Advanced Topics->Device-Specific
Content->A Templated List. Then you can click on [View Source] and view an
example on how to use table and the corresponding tr & td elements to render
content for devices that support these elements.

Hope this help,
Frank
rights."

> Sorry i tried this but obviously i'm doing something wrong.
> Can you explain me a little bit more how to do this?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Guy
>

> "Craig Deelsnyder" <cdeelsny@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > You can use the Table element from the 'regular' WebForms. Add a tag
> prefix
> > directive to your page (asp, for example), point it at the WebControls
> > namespace, and you can use the regular tables.
> >
> > "Guy Dillen" <guy_dillen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Is there a kind of Table control available (like in normal WebForms)
> > > format labels, textboxes?
> > > Now they align not correctly.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your info.
> > >
> > > Guy

(Andres Sanabria)

There is not a Table on MMIT but you code use the HEaderTemplate and the
footertemplate in the form to achive the layout that you wnat

AndreS
rights."