res00uy1

7/16/2002 12:27:00 AM

I suppose this is a feature rather than a bug, but I couldn't help but
notice that ForeColor and BackColor do not render color even on color
capable platforms like IE on a desktop, and the Pocket IE emulator. Is
there any work around or is that what we are stuck with?

Also, the PPC emulator I downloaded from Microsoft seems to constantly wink
out while attempting to operate on a null pointer. Are there any better PPC
emulator options available?

1 Answer

Cortney

Unfortunately, IE on the Pocket PC is a low end browser
and these are not supported. Neither is the color control
for hyperlinks, and various other items.

The only way I have gotten around this is to make images
of the buttons as I would want them to appear. as they are
only 1-2k in size, it has not hindered my performance.